DEPT: Talent AcquisitionREPORTS TO: Mgr, Talent AcquisitionTEMP POSITION The temporary Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist is responsible for proactively building candidate pipelines, making connections, and developing relationships with professionals who may be a good fit for the organization. In addition, the incumbent is responsible for: requisition advertisements; reviewing resumes and applications; phone screens; scheduling applicant appointments; candidate finalization; and reference checking.Essential Functions:
- Creates a high quality internal database with relevant prescreened candidates.
- Builds a pipeline of candidates for skillsets that are needed repeatedly.
- Identifies potential candidates that can be proactively marketed to open or future requisitions.
- Sources and recruits for qualified candidates in various professional disciplines.
- Advertises requisitions on various job boards; conducts passive searches, to include Internet and internal database mining.
- Schedules interviews.
- Assists in candidate finalization, to include completing offer letters and conducting reference checks.
- Participates in department projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field Business, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources
- Required 2 years of experience in Specialized recruitment and/or staffing experience, preferably in healthcare
- Preferred Other Previous sales experience
- Preferred Other Knowledgeable in various employment laws including EEO
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferred Intermediate Other Knowledge of and/or ability to use an applicant tracking system (ATS), (i.e., Taleo, VirtualEdge, PeopleClick etc.).