Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransOur Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.It’s Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It’s a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
- This is a Part-time Spring internship:
- This position includes the following areas:Metro Orlando Areas: East Orlando, Downtown Orlando, West Orlando, Kissimmee, Orlando Attractions/Theme Parks, Sanford, Lake Mary, Deland, Winter Garden, Clermont, Leesburg, The Villages, Apopka, Altamonte, Oviedo, Longwood, and more.
Responsibilities: When you join our Management Internship Program, you’ll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you’ll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won’t be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.Please note that our internships are only available as a 10-week program.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (part-time or full-time) or a master’s degree program (part-time or full-time) with a graduation date no later than December 2018.
- A minimum of3 months of sales experience within the last 2 years (sales is defined as work that involves a great deal of customer contact, persuasion, selling or up-selling of services/products - examples can include, but not limited to, retail sales, restaurant serving/bartending, or similar)
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (ie, DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work 25 hours per week for the duration of the internship (January 2nd,2018- March 30th, 2018).