Internal ID: 1702951
This position will be responsible for gathering & documenting the business requirement, decomposing them into actionable functional & non-functional user stories and working very closely with all stake holders to ensure the successful execution. Business Analyst would primarily focus on Wealth Management area with specific focus on Portfolio Management, Rebalancing and integration with trading application. This position will be responsible for discovering and implementing various aspects of portfolio management such as Risk Assessment, Investment Selection and Rebalancing. This position requires individual to leverage appropriate technical resources, high level understanding of systems/technologies, wealth management domain and end-user requirements.
The candidate will act as the main point of contact on a highly visible project, and must be able to independently drive the requirements & implementation of the project. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates detailed business requirements for functional (e.g., business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.g., performance, data, security) capabilities.
- Validates test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the business function being performed.
- Gathers and interprets information from multiple sources (including databases, interviews, etc.) and makes recommendations.
- Provides support for application development teams including documenting business processes.
- Translates technical concepts to business audience and business information to a technical audience.
- Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions.
- Partners with team members to develop project schedules, reports and documentation. May be required to act as project lead on small projects and/or provide direction to others on the team.
- Works with User Experience / Design resources to help visualize requirements into prototype/mock-ups.
- Identify the delivery/execution risk, risk mitigation, issue tracking and change management.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science, Business, MIS or related degree and three (3) years of related experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience working in an Information Technology department required.
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience required.
- This role requires subject matter expertise of wealth management (investment management, and brokerage) and key platforms to define requirements, and provide definitions of data elements
- Financial Services experience required.CFA designation preferred.
- Requires subject matter expertise on at least one are of Wealth management (such as Prospecting, Proposal Generation, Financial Planning, Portfolio Management, Rebalancing, Trading and Client Reporting).
- Knowledge of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server or any other requirement management tool is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of REST Services, SQL, Databases is highly preferred
- May occasionally work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities.
- May work in a team environment or project room to facilitate collaboration.
Competencies and Behaviors:
•Analysis: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
•Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
•Exercising Judgment and Decision Making: Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; recommend or take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
•Technical and Professional Knowledge: Demonstrate a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; remains current with developments and trends in areas of expertise.
•Building Effective Relationships: Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
•Client Focus: Make internal and external clients and their needs a primary focus of actions; develop and sustain productive client relationships.
JobTechnologyPrimary LocationUS-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint PetersburgOrganizationTechnologyScheduleFull-timeShiftDay JobTravelNo