- Must be proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Windows, Excel, Project, and Word
- Revit, AutoCAD
- Miscellaneous department product/system selection and sizing software
- Knowledge of the latest computer software for architectural renderings and building energy analysis
- Basic knowledge of sustainable/green strategies
Education and /or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited four-year college or university, and minimum of 10 years’ experience in architecture
Certification, Licenses, Registrations
Registration as a licensed Architect
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.