Internal ID: 1702929
Develops plans and implements strategies to provide individual and team education and training. Partners with Campus Recruiting to implement effective entry level pipeline programs and prepares the appropriate onboarding training and education. Leads defined work or projects of complex scope and/or serves as a technical training advisor to others. Provides comprehensive solutions to complex problems or needs. Extensive contact with internal customers is required to identify, research and resolve training issues/requests. Develops and sponsors tactics to achieve strategic objectives across functional groups or within a business group.
- Develops an understanding of the business case behind all requests and projects, including the motivating factors for all stakeholders.
- Defines project scope and objectives through research and data gathering using a demonstrated understanding of technology and role requirements.
- Collects and analyzes information about training needs to develop and deliver solutions.
- Manages delivery and administration of business specific internship and pipeline programs.
- Consults with users to identify, analyze, refine and document business requirements for pipeline programs.
- Creates, implements and maintains learning and training programs and materials using effective instructional design practices and adult learning theory.
- Assists in planning and implementing change initiatives.
- Reviews operational procedures and methods, maps current business processes, defines and analyzes business activities, and conducts benchmarking activities to identify best practices.
- May serve a dual role as the point of contact for both training and development participants and leadership to discuss and clarify the training need and desired outcomes.
- Prepares and delivers written and oral presentations to project stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships at all levels within the organization to ensure internal learning needs are continually met in the most effective manner.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the specific business function of assigned functional area or related field and a minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of experience in defining and documenting business and technical requirements and processes.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training approved by Human Resources.
- Financial services experience preferred.
Knowledge of the following highly preferred:
- Advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures in consulting, needs assessment, program design and adult learning theory. Knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System.
- Instructional design background.
- Facilitation of information gathering sessions ensuring that all viewpoints, ideas and problems are considered in solutions.
- Preparing and delivering written / oral presentations, reports, summaries, surveys and recommendations.
- Prior experience creating and/or managing programs and training resources.
- Interpreting client input, clarifying issues and developing solutions.
- Project planning and reporting and coordinating project activities across organizational lines.
- Concepts of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering.
- Some travel may be required.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred.
JobTechnologyPrimary LocationUS-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint PetersburgOrganizationTechnologyScheduleFull-timeShiftDay JobTravelNo