Internal ID: 1702889
DUTIES: - SQL/MP Database Management and Support (Data file Enscribe/SQL maintenance creation, Reloads, re-partition, Database performance tuning.
- SQL/MP Query optimization.
- OSS (Unix) ITP WEB Support.
- System Programming Support.
- Tandem System Generation (SYSGEN).
- Tandem Systems Administration, COLDLOADS, settings.
- Hardware and software installation.
- TACL Macro developing.
- Performance analysis, tuning and capacity planning.
- Support Golden Gate Replication.
- Third Party support of, Xygate /Mars /Discover /ETINET/Soap/ Middleware, MQ.
- Prognosis support/Automation and maintenance.
- Support Disaster Recovery.
- Provide Technical and Database support 7/24.
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in software engineering, or related technical degree. 7 years of database administration experience. Demonstrated experience or knowledge of: HP Nonstop Engineering; SQL/MP Database Management; Enscribe Database management; Technical support and pathway performance tuning; Xygate security audit; TACL (automation scripts) Scripting; IBM MQ Middleware; SOAP AM; EMSDIST; and BACKBOX. 29523700.1
JobTechnologyPrimary LocationUS-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint PetersburgOrganizationTechnologyScheduleFull-timeShiftDay JobTravelNo