- Ability to follow company policies and procedures
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to perform physical labor
- Working knowledge of a shovel
- Ability to dig spoil piles
- Familiar with how to dig around existing utilities i.e., pull boxes, valves, pedestals, risers, aerial etc.
- Ability to restore a project back to the same or better condition
- Be respectful of fellow workers, clients, and client’s customers
- Understands the fundamentals and dangers of working with natural gas
- Familiar with the Safety Data Sheet book
- Able to work with large tools such as, jumping jack, plate compactor, Jack Hammer, Concrete cut saw etc.
- Understands safety zones while working around equipment i.e., backhoes, bore rigs, air compressors etc.
- Maintain excellent attendance
- Able to work well as a team
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Required to attend monthly safety meetings
- Construction experience is preferred but not required
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here!
EEOC/ Drug Free Workplace