Assembler Needed in Pinellas Park, FL
- Performs a variety of operations to manufacture, and assemble aircraft parts, structures, and sub-assembly components.
- Assemblies can require controlled tooling as well as build to print.
- Tasks include aligning parts on jigs using both templates and fixtures.
- Performs part-fitting operations such as minor filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, and drilling, reaming, riveting, countersinking, and cold working.
Skills Experience/ Requirement for Position:
- Measures parts with a variety of methods to verify dimensions.
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes and perform repairs.
- Works from blueprint diagrams, drawings, specifications, and shop orders.
- Monitors and verifies quality and develops corrective action.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No relocation assistance provided.
- 1 - 2 years of sheet metal assembly or structure assembly experience is required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as be a self-starter.
We are currently offering:
.50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check,
Plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: “Per Diem” on straight and over time, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
Please, give us a call @ 817-244-2125.
Salary Range: - Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #: 2142