Internal ID: 1702847
Serve as a “client advocate” within the organization on various projects, initiatives, and support activities as it relates to the application functionality.Use advanced business and technical knowledge to help respond to, and solve problems. Develop strategies to prevent future problems with supported applications.Requires a high level understanding of systems, industry and end-user requirements.
- Resolves data issues causing problems within applications.
- Troubleshoots, researches, and analyzes application related issues and questions.
- Consults with business unit to identify, analyze, refine and document business requirements.
- Works closely with application administrator to understand impact of work.
- Serves as a liaison among development teams, application services, and the business; including functioning as a subject matter expert (SME).
- Consults with vendors on technical aspects of assigned applications.
- Creates and modifies policies, templates and other business-related information in complex applications.
- Analyzes and tests proposed changes to business-related application information.
- Assists in identifying requirements for testing, may develop test plans and scripts, assists in coordinating testing, and documents test results.
- May determine appropriate actions in emergency situations to ensure data is secure and available for use as soon as possible.
- Performs post-deployment validation for complex applications.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and three (3) years of relevant experience or combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience with SQL and development of queries/reports and analysis.
- Knowledge of the following highly preferred:
- Functional, operational, and technical requirements of supported applications.
- Concepts and practices of issue tracking, change management, and requirements gathering.
- Policies and procedures used in IT and how they affect assigned applications.
- Experience working with IT teams to resolve process/technical issues following through until resolved.
- Ability to troubleshoot, research, and analyze application related issues and questions.
- Understanding of BPM and XML
- Analysis: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Exercising Judgment and Decision Making: Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; recommend or take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge: Demonstrate a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; remains current with developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Building Effective Relationships: Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Client Focus: Make internal and external clients and their needs a primary focus of actions; develop and sustain productive client relationships.
JobTechnologyPrimary LocationUS-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint PetersburgOrganizationTechnologyScheduleFull-timeShiftDay JobTravelNo