Internal ID: 1702793
Administrative Coordinator- Trust Real Estate Team Department: Raymond James Trust Location: Raymond James Financial, Corporate Headquarters: St. Petersburg, FL
Job Summary & Responsibilities: Raymond James Trust is hiring an experienced Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative support to Raymond James Trust Officers. This person will communicate information with internal and external customers and adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position. The Coordinator will serves as a critical resource to others in Raymond James Trust Real Estate and Property Management department, supporting the team with a high volume of detailed administrative property management tasks. The ideal contributor will: Possess high ethics, execute daily transactions with high attention to detail, and communicate with confidence to Raymond James Trust customers, including vendors, realtors and other third parties regarding needs required to complete trust and real estate-related transactions.Apply advanced skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area.Perform duties and tasks that reflect substantial variety and complexity and assist team in the resolution of complex problems and issues.Schedule, report, and track information for department, including trust owned real property.Collect data for preparation of various reports, including inspections and appraisals, budgets, and variance analyses.Compile data for reports and collates into a single report.Assist in managing various reports and spreadsheets, some of which will be related to real estate matters. Assist with more complex research and investigation, including but not limited to, gathering deeds, tax bills, and other real estate documents of public record. May prepare analyses of information.Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of:
- Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
- Basic mathematical calculations.
- Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
- Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Coach others in the development of their skills.
- Execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
- Provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Speak clearly and concisely.
- Promote team cohesiveness, cooperation and effectiveness.
- Prepare letters, memoranda and other standard business forms in correct format. Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Identify the appropriate team member for assistance and gain knowledge from others’ expertise.
- Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent and (2) two - (5) five years trust experience.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
Licenses/Certifications: None required. For more information about Raymond James Trust, please visit:
https://www.raymondjames.com/wealth-management/advice-products-and-services/estate-charitable-giving-and-trust-services/raymond-james-trust About Raymond James Trust: Raymond James Trust N.A. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Raymond James Financial, Inc. (NYSE-RJF) which provides financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities. Raymond James Trust N.A. began in 1992 as the Raymond James Trust Company in St. Petersburg, Florida. To better serve its clients outside of the southeastern U.S., the Raymond James Trust Company West was acquired (as Sound Trust Company) in 1993. Over the years, the two companies have grown to manage over $3 billion in assets in all 50 states. In 2007, Raymond James Trust Company successfully completed the rigorous application process to gain a national trust charter and changed its name to Raymond James Trust N.A. Under its federal charter, Raymond James Trust N.A. may act as trustee, custodian, personal representative or agent to the trustee in a wide variety of trust and estate situations in every state of the U.S.
JobAdministrative & Support ServicesPrimary LocationUS-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint PetersburgOrganizationRaymond James Trust Company CorpScheduleFull-timeShiftDay JobTravelNo