Reports to Manager Medicare Sales
Prospects for and enrolls eligible leads into the Medicare Advantage plans. Meets the minimum enrollment goal of new members using approved presentation materials and sales techniques.
- Utilizes territorial model philosophy to maximize marketing efforts in attaining new enrollments.
- Generates referrals utilizing community resources, supplied company tools, event planning and community networking.
- Prospects for leads and converts leads into appointments.
- Converts appointments into enrollments.
- Maintains disenrollment rate that is deemed acceptable from the company.
- Coordinates and conducts approved marketing events.
- Achieves corporate enrollment goals.
- Strictly adheres to all CMS and WellCare Marketing regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reviews, quality checks and accurately enters all data/enrollment paperwork into electronic application.
- Creates flyers, pamphlets and event material to support field based lead generation activities
- May be asked to support and travel to other markets from time to time.
- Conducts new member orientation.
- Contacts approved leads by telephone to set appointments.
- Required A High School or GED
- Required Other Sales Experience
- Preferred 2 years of experience in Sales
- Preferred Other Event planning experience
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of community, state and federal laws and resources
- Intermediate Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from families, members, and providers
- Intermediate Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate Other Goal and result driven in sales
- Intermediate Other Ability to pay close attention to detail
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Other Medicare Sales Certification and Recertification OR
- Required Other Medicare Sales Certification must be obtained within 90 days of hire
- Required Other Licensed Health Insurance
- Required Other Valid Driver’s License
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Other the Baton Rouge, LA market may require Vietnamese speaking candidates/associates