Internal ID: 1702698
Manages activities related to the daily operations of the voice network environment including video conferencing. Assigns personnel to various projects and directs their activities. Confers with and advises subordinates on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods. Forecasts support for the voice infrastructure in conjunction with other managers.
- Supervises and assigns workloads for the team that supports both branch and home office daily voice operations.
- Oversees voice infrastructure support and administration.
- Provides support for voice engineering initiatives as well as larger IT initiatives and projects.
- Provides problem management support.
- Ensures delivery of service level agreements regarding performance, quality, and reliability.
- Ensures assignments are achieved through effective controls and follow-up.
- Assists team members in prioritizing projects and daily activities.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in voice communications practices, standards and technologies.
- Performs capacity analysis and forecasting of communications infrastructure.
- Develops technical and professional training plans, participate in hiring for open positions, and perform performance appraisals on direct reports.
- Assists in the budget process, with some budget and expense approval authority.May manage multiple departmental budgets.
- Manages enterprise wide projects.
- Contributes to execution of key strategic initiatives and contributes to departmental strategic planning.
- Recommends policies and creates procedures.
- Defines, produces and reports operational metrics.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and five (5) years of relevant experience including management or leadership experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
- Five (5) years of direct responsibility for telephony configuration and design experience highly preferred.
- Financial services industry, project management, customer support, and vendor management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the following highly preferred:
- Voice communications design practices and principles.
- Technology’s impact on the organization.
- Video transport protocols H.320 and H.323
- ISDN architecture and implementation
- Avaya Communication Manager
- System and Session Manager
- Avaya Aura Contact Center
- Call Recording platforms (NICE)
- Call Accounting Software (Veramark, Calero)
- Hoot and Holler (Speakerbus)
- Turrets (Speakerbus)
- ACME packet session border controllers (SBC)
Lead the Team Creates/maintains a competitive organization by attracting, developing and retaining talent to ensure people with the right skills & motivations are in the right place at the right time to meet business needs. Builds a cohesive team, and develops structure & direction to meet or exceed customer needs. Leverages systems & processes to attract, develop & retain talented individuals. Provides feedback, empowerment and coaching to help others excel in current and future job responsibilities. Creates a trusting work environment where people can realize their full potential. Enhance Client Experience Builds and maintains strong internal and external relationships. Enhances the customer service experience to drive competitive advantage. Ensures customer perspective is driving force behind business decisions and activities. Ensures customer solutions, practices and procedures are carried out and achieve their objectives. Builds strategic partnerships within the organization to collaboratively execute business goals. Interacts with others in a way that promotes openness & trust and gives confidence in one’s intentions. Advances Strategic Opportunities Gains competitive advantage by developing, supporting and/or promoting innovative strategies, products or processes which align with the firm’s vision and goals and enhance the firm’s reputation/brand. Identifies and drives organizational changes needed to adapt to changing customer and market demands. Establishes and commits to long-term business direction and sets meaningful performance objectives that align to values & strategies. Communicates information in a compelling way that drives others to achieve team and firm goals. Encourages others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities. Drive High Performance Executes business and organizational objectives that build and support sustained revenue growth, maximize firm results and effectively leverage people/processes. Uses customer centric approaches for choosing courses of action or developing appropriate solutions. Aligns communication, accountability, resources & processes to ensure strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results. Tenaciously works to deliver team goals with the greatest potential for producing positive business results. Establishes high standards and challenging goals for individual, team and organizational accomplishment.
JobTechnologyPrimary LocationUS-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint PetersburgOrganizationTechnologyScheduleFull-timeShiftDay JobTravelNo