Overview: We are looking for an energetic, creative and results-oriented sales professional for the role of Director of Sales/Community Relations Director. Competitive salary and great bonus opportunities!
Responsibilities: This leadership position will market and sell our exceptional community to outside referral sources, potential residents and other local resources. This position is a critical part of our team as you will be the public face of our community. It is a fantastic opportunity to put those creative juices into your sales techniques. If working within a highly competitive and rewarding environment is your thing, we’ve got you covered here!Do you fit our team?
- Memory Care or Assisted Living sales experience is desirable, but not required.
- Hospitality industry experience would be a plus. However, you bring your stellar sales knowledge, we can teach you the rest!
- One-three years of related experience and/or training (We will consider a combination of education and experience)
- Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university is desired, but not required
- Highly motivated
- Creative thinker, innovative, resourceful and just plain awesome
Some more details:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Establish strategic marketing plans to guide marketing efforts to achieve Elmcroft census objectives
- Manage marketing operating budget
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand presence throughout the community with promotional materials and special events
- Develop, maintain and leverage relationships with all referral sources and conduct ongoing field visits
- Educate medical community regarding Elmcroft Senior Living to gain resident referrals
- Monitor the market and competitive conditions with the ability to adjust efforts based on that research
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key community strategic partners
- Interview and track prospective residents to ascertain needs and qualifications for residing in and assisted living community
- Maintain relationships with residents and family members to assure that needs are being met.
- Manager-on-Duty as assigned
Qualifications: Must be in possession of, or have the ability to obtain, a valid state driver’s license.