The Assistant Manager of Food and Beverage is responsible for overseeing the service of the outlets. The incumbent is also responsible for assisting with cost, yearly budget and monthly forecasting; training, coaching the staff, and monitoring expenses, controlling labor cost and responsible for all Standards of Operational Procedures (SOPs).
* Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments. Successfully applies knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures, of particular area of specialization.
* All open and closing lists for food and beverage outlets.
* Pre-shift standup meetings.
* Daily Specials for breakfast, lunch and dinner, if applicable.
* Uniform standards for all food and beverage staff members.
* Liquor pars for food and beverage outlets.
* Liquor Requisition completed accordingly and filed. Perpetual inventory is kept up to date in the main liquor storage area.
* Purchases are completed on assigned basis.
* Receiving of food and beverage items are met to Standard of Operational Procedures.
* All staff members are trained on cashier procedures to meet Standard of Operational Procedures.
* Tip reporting is turned in by all staff members to meet Standard of Operational Procedures.
* Purchase Orders are to be processed prior to ordering all non-edible and drinkable items to meet Standard of Operational Procedures.
* Purchase Orders and packing slips must be turned in to Inventory Clerk within 24 hours of receiving to meet Standard of Operational Procedures.
RequirementsBachelor’s Degree and/or Associate’s Degree in Hospitality Management
5 years of experience in food and beverage or hospitality.
2 years Management experience