Internal ID: 1702482
Sr. Cash Solutions Financial Products Analyst Department: Raymond James Cash Management Location: Raymond James Financial, Corporate Headquarters: St. Petersburg, FL
Job Summary & Responsibilities: Raymond James is hiring a Sr. Financial Products Analyst to research, analyze, and implement existing and alternative products and solutions that keep our clients’ cash earning income while un-invested. This position will have high visibility across Raymond James, which includes superior customer support, analysis for competitive positioning of our Cash Sweeps, Capital Access, and Credit Card products and services while also maintaining operational excellence and regulatory compliance. The ideal contributor will:
- Perform valuation analysis using advanced Excel methods and modeling.
- Support the informational, process, and analytical need of financial products and services, including preparing executive level deliverables.
- Continually stay abreast of ever-changing regulations, Federal Reserve interest rates and how they affect cash related products, and all risk related topics governing the financial services industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge and provide support on all bank deposit, cash management, and other financial products.
- Achieve subject matter expertise and be regarded as expert in supported services/products; including competitive positioning, best in class user experience, top competitors etc.
- Assist in the management of bank contracts including monthly correspondence with banks to meet contract obligations.
- Establish relationships with Financial Advisors by responding to inquiries and monitoring client feedback.
- Independently develop objectives and determines method of gathering data for market research.
- Contribute in providing pricing and product refinement recommendations to management based upon market research, analysis, and knowledge in an effort to improve competitive position of bank deposit and cash management products.
- Support in collaboration with vendors, product managers and stakeholders to support initiatives.
- Independently develop and assist in the creation of management presentations and support the preparation of governance reporting and routine status reporting and KPIs.
- Assist in ensuring the accuracy of the Potential FDIC Exposure Report and collaborate with the FDIC for proposed solutions.
- Maintain and modify existing models as directed
- Manage resolutions for issues that arise from daily settlements and operational issues for key financial products and services including the FDIC, Bank Deposit Program, and other strategic programs.
- Document policy and procedures and adherence to required documentation.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of:
- Basic level understanding and interest in financial markets and products; Knowledge of fundamental investment concepts, practices, and procedures used in the securities industry
- Basic level understanding and interest in banking products
- Analytical ability to provide insight into links in information and ability to communicate key points
- FDIC and application to client inquiries.
- Basic principles of finance and banking
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Vizio.
- Building project plans and creating/maintaining project management tools
- Creating and updating project schedules using automated project software
- Exercise initiative and problem solving skills to independently resolve issues
- Structured, logical and creative thinker, with a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Establishing working relationships with the business unit(s) represented.
- Organization of documents and maintenance of department SharePoint site
- Performing market research, developing product specifications and incorporating requirements into planning processes.
- Analyzing and presenting research results.
- Identifying and explaining trends.
- Managing the dissemination of product communications.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, must be comfortable working with people at multiple levels
- Gather, organize, and evaluate information.
- Prioritize, determine tasks and resources, schedule, and leverage resources in order to stay focused and meet or exceed deadlines.
- Take action to meet customer needs and concerns.
- Communicate time frames, gather appropriate information, and evaluate results.
- Speak clearly and concisely, and convey information clearly and effectively through oral or written communications.
- Understand and educate customers while building collaborative relationships.
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude, high energy and ability to prioritize, take ownership and drive projects through to completion.
- Partner with multiple partners across the organization to accomplish departmental goals
- Detail oriented while remaining focused on the global perspective
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance and two (2) years of experience in financial product support. ~or~ Any equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training approved by Human Resources. Licenses/Certifications: None required. For more information about Raymond James Cash Management Products, please visit:
https://www.raymondjames.com/wealth-management/advice-products-and-services/banking-and-lending-services/cash-management About Raymond James: Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James is a Florida-based diversified holding company providing financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities through its subsidiary companies engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to capital markets and asset management. The firm’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF).
Through its three broker/dealer subsidiaries, Raymond James Financial has approximately 6,200 financial advisors serving more than 2.5 million accounts in approximately 2,500 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. In addition, total client assets are approximately $454 billion.
Raymond James has been recognized nationally for its community support and corporate philanthropy. The company has been ranked as one of the best in the country in customer service, as a great place to work and as a national leader in support of the arts.
JobInvestment ManagementPrimary LocationUS-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint PetersburgOrganizationPrivate Client GroupScheduleFull-timeShiftDay JobTravelYes, 10 % of the Time