McKinley is looking for a motivated and energetic Bilingual Rent Collections and Leasing Associate to join our team at one of McKinley’s beautiful apartment communities, located in Orlando, FL!
As a member of our team, you will take accountability and ownership for your community and the satisfaction of the residents within the community. The model candidate has a solid track record of bookkeeping and rent collection as well as experience with sales or leasing.
A bit more about what you’re going to do:
• You’ll be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer service for our residents and prospective residents, first and foremost.
• Greeting customers, leading tours of the property, contacting and following up on leads. You’ll be responsible for making sure the customer’s experience is always flawless.
• Posting on Craigslist is a must – you’ll do several ads each day so bring your creativity to the table.
• Collecting the monthly rent for the community and delivering monthly statements to residents
• Monitoring the history of security deposits, calculating term interest, refund status and maintenance/repair deductions
• Receiving and handling resident requests and concerns.
• We work hard and fast. We need you to keep up and support us in any way possible and produce excellence.
Are you what we’re looking for?
• Ideally, you have a background in customer service and sales and have been really great at it. That’s the essence of our business!
• A background with rent collections and bookkeeping is a plus!
• Experience with sales is preferred.
• Soft skills! Don’t be robotic. You’ve got to be able to build rapport, inspire trust and confidence, and bring problems to resolutions in the interest of both the employee and the business.
• Be flexible. Sometimes the solution to the problem isn’t very obvious.
• We want you to be looking for a career. We love to teach! If you want to be a long-term player, we’re in. Let’s help you grow and round out your skills.
• You must have a passion for lifelong learning and prefer an entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of empowerment
• Awesome. You’ve got to be awesome.
Most of all, we are seeking a leader who is passionate about delivering exceptional service to our residents and customers. The ideal candidate will not only live our "WOW Customer Service core value" but will be adept at instilling this within each member of the team.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (US)