Working for Holiday Retirement
There’s something very satisfying about working for a company that cares for seniors. Where everything you do, in whatever capacity, is contributing to someone else’s happiness.
Our seniors aren’t the only ones benefiting from your employment here – you will, too. If you have a passion for helping others, we’d love to talk to you.
We have a rewarding opportunity for Shared Services Specialist.
Shared Services Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform a rotating support position for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable shared services department.
- Process and monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable related tasks.
- Provide customer service support to both internal and external customers.
- Rotating tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Enter inquiries into a ticketing software system.
- Monitor inbound calls from internal and external customers.
- Review AP vouchers and payments for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness.
- Maintain AP exception queues.
- Review month to month lease set up for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness.
- Adjust month to month lease set up as requested and approved by the field.
- Assist in maintaining a supplier master list.
- Assist in processing and distributing year end statements including 1099’s and resident rent statements.
- Work as a team with other Shared Services support members and assist where needed to meet the needs of the company.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum two years office experience and/or college preferred.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Ability to analyze Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable information and process accurately.
- Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
- Ability to work with community, regional, and district leaders to quickly research and resolve inquires
- Ability to secure proper change approvals.
- Ability to handle a large volume of material and meet departmental deadlines.
- Must demonstrate the ability to support, practice and deliver the “Holiday Touch” 100% of the time.
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local laws.
Req ID: 60603
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Accounting, Developer, Accounts Receivable, Finance, Technology