Internal ID: 1702205
Job Summary: Under limited supervision, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to monitor, track and produce tools to aid branches in their efforts to improve productivity and operating efficiency. The Division Administration Advisor (DAA) will represent the division as both a project manager and project team participant in multiple projects that will have a significant impact on future growth. In addition, the DAA will work independently on difficult assignments which are broad in nature and require originality. Extensive contact with internal customers, various managements, financial advisors, subject matter experts, senior management and external clients or vendors is required. Provides assistance to branch office personnel (Financial Advisors, Operations Manager and Branch Manager). Fill in as-needed for Operations Managers out on extended leave. Handles complex branch issues. Interacts with prospective and existing clients in person and on the phone. Manages branch facility projects. New office openings, relocations and renovations. Create space plans, monitor budgets, meet deadlines and communicate up stream. Ensures goals and objectives are achieved within required time frames and budgets. Review, monitor and report on monthly financial statements for all of the branch office locations in the division. Monitor branch expenses real-time using Compton. Perform month end profit and loss analysis. Prepare management reports in a format that can be quickly reviewed by management. Analyzes and reconciles G/L accounts and ensures integrity of information and resolves discrepancies. Handles all administrative approvals within division to include collecting all documentation for exception purposes, routine approvals via the online system and filling in as RIC when needed. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments
- Compiles data for reports and collates into a single report. Assists with more complex research and investigation. May prepare analyses of information.
- Resolve moderately complex problems
- Approve division expense reports
- Approve division Outside Activity Reports
- Complete Pro forma for new branch openings and for RJAS internal considerations
- Research errors hitting branch P&L’s
- Maintain and manages division SharePoint site for Branch Managers
- Create SharePoint site for Financial Advisors and dissemination of monthly division newsletter
- Approve group names in division
- Approve DVP accounts for division
- Review scorecards for division prior to distribution
- Provide branch Compliance and management oversight when needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Financial industry knowledge
- Basic business administration principles
- Concierge level customer service experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must be responsive to both internal and external client’s needs
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a professional business environment.
- An equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Series 7 required
- Ability to attain Series 9, 10, 63 within 1 year
JobAdministrative & Support ServicesPrimary LocationUS-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint PetersburgOrganizationPrivate Client GroupScheduleFull-timeShiftDay JobTravelYes, 50 % of the Time