This role is responsible for the accurate loading of various types of contract pricing in the system. Specific customers are eligible for access to different pricing. The primary focus of this position is to understand the vendor rules around customer contract eligibility and ensure accurate customer attachment and contract pricing. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Price and membership loading for group and individual contracts. Reviewing and administering manufacturer pricing contracts. Maintenance of manufacturer customer eligibility lists.
- Preparation of monthly sales reports for each Group Purchasing Organization, and the accurate calculation of administrative fees payable to Group Purchasing Organizations.
- Communicating with Group Purchasing Organization partners, and manufacturers to obtain contract eligibility.
- Provide customer service to corporate account managers, Group Purchasing Organization contacts, internal sales representatives, internal chargeback team and manufacturers.
- Completion of manufacturer audits and special reporting/projects as requested by specific Group Purchasing Organization partners and manufacturers.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; 2 years of college preferred
- 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience; 2 years heavy data entry in B2B manufacturing/distribution environment; previous contract experience helpful
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products; intermediate Excel skills; ability to use complex formulas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Ability to manage timelines and meet vendor specific deadlines; Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment where accuracy is imperative
Job CategorySalesPrimary LocationUnited States-Florida-Lake MaryWork LocationsLake Mary, FL - 255 Technology Park255 Technology ParkLake Mary32746
ScheduleFull-timeShift1st ShiftEmployee StatusRegularTravelNoWork From Home?No
Internal ID: REQ20007980