Internal ID: 1700722Using business and technical knowledge, this position drives technology vendor relationships and solutions and ensures the department is operating with proper controls and oversight in a highly regulated environment. Extensive contact with all management levels, vendors and other internal customers is required to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex issues and establish strategy and plans.
- Maintains vendor classification for over 500 vendors involved with the Technology organization.
- Establishes and monitors SLA’s in all applicable contracts.
- Tracks and ensures that vendors are meeting and/or exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Ensures exit strategies and in place with a specific focus on highly critical vendors.
- Ensures contingency plans are in place.
- Identifies and tracks all vendor risks to ensure thy have mitigated risks outlined properly or have a plan to mitigate said risks.
- Monitors performance, issues and financial changes within the vendor organization.
- Ensures risk assessments are complete and accurate.
- Engages with Business Unit Risk Manager (BURM) and compliance officer as appropriate to review regulatory and compliance concerns with vendors.
- Facilitates and promotes vendor management awareness and training for lines of business.
- Reviews and provides required contract terms in all agreements.
- Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and five (5) years of related experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience in investment management and/or technology services industry with focus on operational and relationship management functions.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Strategic planning
- Business acumen
- Project management
- Enterprise implementation
- Leadership experience
Analysis: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions. Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message. Exercising Judgment and Decision Making: Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; recommend or take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences. Technical and Professional Knowledge: Demonstrate a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; remains current with developments and trends in areas of expertise. Building Effective Relationships: Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Client Focus: Make internal and external clients and their needs a primary focus of actions; develop and sustain productive client relationships.
JobTechnologyPrimary LocationUS-FL-Tampa-St. PetersburgOrganizationTechnologyScheduleFull-timeShiftDay JobTravelYes, 20 % of the Time